This recipe has been provided to me by an e-friend of mine. I found it in my mailbox and made it asap. It's very effective, easy to make and as sweet as my e-friend! Voila:
For a small jar of 25 ml you will need:
- 3 teaspoons cocoa butter
- 2 teaspoons wheat germ oil
- 1 teaspoon beeswax
- 1/2 teaspoon real runny honey
- 3 drops sandalwood essential oil
- 2 drops geranium essential oil
- 2 drops orange essential oil
How to make it
- Follow the step by step tuto for salves & balms
- Add the honey together with essential oils
- You can also add vitamin E but I omitted it as wheat germ oil is very rich in vitamin E.
Cocoa butter has softening and moisturizing properties, it's shoothing for chapped lips. Wheat germ oil is a natural antioxidant, rich in vitamin E whereas honey which is rich in minerals and amino acids has moisturizing, antioxidant, antimicrobial & healing properties and supports moisture retention to the skin. The combination of essential oils has a soothing and anti-aging effect and a divine scent!